Thursday, March 12, 2015

Week of 3/5/15


    This week my first graders are preparing for some testing. I helped prepare things that each student needs in order to be able to take the test, such as their login information. But I also helped them prepare as they reviewed things they have learned throughout the year. It is so exciting to see how far these kids have come in just the short time I have been attending their class. They have learned so much and have really started understanding the different concepts they are learning in order to do things on their own. 
    The student that I have been specifically working with throughout the semester really struggles and I worry about him. He is a smart boy and has lots of potential, but doesn't have the ability to focus and get problems done in the allotted time frame. In the short 6 weeks I have been attending this class, I have loved watching these students learn and grow. Each of these students have so much potential regardless of their test scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment